Easthampton, Mass., breaks ground on new high school

June 1, 2011
$40.7 million facility is scheduled to open in 2013

From The Springfield Republican: Easthampton, Mass., has broken ground on a $40.7 million high school. The city will pay for 36 percent of the project, and the Massachusetts School Building Authority will provide the other 64 percent. The new school is set to open in 2013. The existing facility is more than 50 years old and its condition was such a concern that it was given "warning" accreditation status.

Sponsored Recommendations