Fire destroys frat house in Wisconsin

May 14, 2008
28 students at University of Wisconsin-Madison left homeless

Twenty-eight Sigma Phi Epsilon fraternity members at the University of Wisconsin-Madison were left homeless when a fire destroyed their fraternity house in Madison. No one was injured in the fire, but the residents lost their possessions during the busiest week of the spring semester--finals week. The blaze caused an estimated $750,000 in damage.

Click here to read The Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel article.

Sponsored Recommendations