Austintown (Ohio) district sets bond proposal for November

Aug. 10, 2009
Money would enable district to build a K-2 facility and a grade 3-5 facility

From The Youngstown Vindicator: The Austintown (Ohio) school district will ask voters on Nov. 3 to approve a bond proposal that will provide the district's share of a $50 million facility plan. The proposal calls for constructing two buildings--one would house kindergarten through second grade, and the other would house third through fifth grade. The state will provide 47 percent of the costs, and the district will be responsible for the remaining 53 percent, more than $26 million.

Sponsored Recommendations