Date: Wednesday, October 23rd, 2019
Time: 2:00PM Eastern / 11:00AM Pacific
Duration: 1 hour
You probably know the saying “change is the only constant.” Well, that couldn’t be truer during this unique time in operations, where:
- 50% of facility managers are expected to retire in the next 10 years
- 80% of Americans agree there is a skills gap in the workforce
Add to that changes in technology and the fact that five generations are working together for the first time in history – and it can be difficult to navigate a path forward. But the consequences of not embracing these changes can impact your students, community, staff and more.
Amid all this change and uncertainty in your workforce and operations, there is opportunity. Opportunity to equip your team with what they need to grow to meet demands. Opportunity to harness tools and technology to make sure your team is prepared to effectively manage events and sustainability for the future. Opportunity to prove your impact and leave a lasting legacy.
Join our discussion on this topic to gain confidence and a toolset around:
- Current statistics on the changing workforce and how it affects the world of education operations
- Training and development opportunities to help equip you and your team for the future
- Technology to help your team grow their skills and productivity when it comes to event and energy management
- How other operations professionals are successfully navigating these changes
Director of School Plant
Caddo Parish Public Schools