Date: Tuesday, August 27, 2019
Time: 2:00PM Eastern / 11:00AM Pacific
Duration: 1 hour
This presentation is a continuance of the 2018 Siplast presentation titled: “Responsible Roof Maintenance & Repair.” There are a number of services available today for protection of the roofing investment and general building well-being. Many of these services may extend beyond the more commonly known methods (basic inspection, simple roof housekeeping and repair) that may be beneficial to an owner of a commercial building. The presenter will cover a general overview of such services and their function.
· Brief review of the roofing maintenance basics.
· Methods for roof cleaning and snow removal.
· Practices used for detecting breaches in membrane roofing & waterproofing.
· Thermal imaging applications.
· Leak detection and other monitoring capabilities.
Ken Wolford RRC, LEED AP BD+C
Manager of Product and Technical Support