Date: Thursday, December 13, 2018
Time: 2:00 PM Eastern Standard Time
Duration: 1 hour
When it comes to developing a higher education facilities strategy, there is never enough data on hand. It would be nice to have insight into the entire landscape of higher ed facilities to put what’s happening on your campus into a broader context. It would be great to get your hands on verified national spending trends. It would be wonderful to hear where the industry is going from an objective source.
The State of Facilities report does all of that and more. Produced by Sightlines, a Gordian company, the annual report dives into higher ed facilities trends, benchmarks and best practices. Using a database that includes more than 200 verified metrics from more than 360 schools across North America, the State of Facilities examines how budgets are being spent, why they’re being spent that way, the impacts of those spending patterns and more.
The findings of the 2018 State of Facilities report will be revealed in this webinar hosted by Sightlines’ Peter Reeves, Regional Director, and Pete Zuraw, Vice President of Market Strategy and Development. In addition to financial investment patterns and their effects on physical assets, you’ll hear practical advice about what you can do to maximize your facilities’ ROI.
- The intersection of space growth, enrollment and wealth
- Post-recession capital investment trends
- The role of debt in facilities funding
- Construction age, renovation age and what happens when all your buildings get old at once
- Reliance on staff efficiencies and technology in response to flattening operating budgets
- How to prevent the decline of facilities