Date & Time
- This webinar is now available On-Demand.
- Please complete the registration.
- On-Demand Webinar
A data center or IT room uniquely alters the requirements of a building management system (BMS). This is primarily because of the criticality of IT and its dependence on facility infrastructure. IT’s reliance on power and cooling systems makes a BMS an important part of a larger data center infrastructure management (DCIM) solution that brings together Facilities and IT. The cooperation and information sharing better ensures uninterrupted and efficient operation.
In this webinar you will learn:
- How the requirements for building management are affected by the presence of a mission critical data center or IT room (data rooms)
- Key attributes to look for in an effective BMS system
- Common pitfalls of implementing and using a BMS for sites with IT
- Advice on how to avoid these pitfalls