Date & Time
- This webinar is now available On-Demand.
- Please complete the registration.
- On-Demand Webinar
Paul W. Erickson, AIA/NCARB
ATS&R President and Partner, Paul W. Erickson, is a nationally-licensed architect and Recognized Educational Facility Planner (REFP) experienced in numerous aspects of the planning, design, and construction of school facilities including educational facility planning, working with committees and user groups, cost estimating, project management, and educational programming and design for all types of schools and special focus learning environments. His 35+ years of experience encompasses all aspects of educational architecture, including educational specifications, long-range facility studies, master planning, and facility design. Paul is a registered architect in numerous states and a frequent contributor and author of columns and articles regarding educational facilities design. Visit ATS&R at www.atsr.com.
American School & University
Schools and universities across the nation face myriad challenges when it comes to the design, construction, maintenance, security, funding and operations of education facilities. In this one-hour, free webinar, you will learn about the current state of education facilities, as well as:
- The impact of enrollment on school and college infrastructure
- Where dollars are being allocated
- Evolving education facility needs
- Primary reasons behind these needs
- Construction funding status and opportunities
- Innovative trends in construction procurement
- And much more.