Date & Time
- This webinar is now available On-Demand.
- Please complete the registration.
- On-Demand Webinar
Jay has been with Sightlines since its inception in 2000. Over those years, he has played a variety of roles across the company, including those in operations, business development, quality control, and product development. As a key member of a new firm, Jay played a leading part in the development of the Return on Physical Assets (ROPA) Process, Sightlines’ member website, and the tools used to provide comparative benchmarking and analysis. Aside from his work on our facilities offerings, he led the successful development and implementation of both Sustainability and Building Portfolio Solutions
Modern Facilities: Catching up and Keeping Up
Tips for Addressing the Growing Needs of Educational Facilities
Educational facility managers face a unique set of challenges, struggling each year to accomplish more with diminishing resources. Aging campus facilities, growing project backlogs, diminishing operating budgets and fluctuating student enrollments all contribute to the need for more precise planning, budgeting and project execution. This webinar will present the current landscape in educational facilities management, and discuss how to better plan, prioritize and complete the growing list of demands.
Attendees will learn:
- What is the root cause of the current increased rate of project deferral
- How to bridge the gap between facility needs and resources with accurate construction cost data
- How life cycle costing helps long-term project planning and prioritizatio
- The importance of using accurate and appropriate construction data for planning, estimating, and procurement of construction projects