Date & Time
- This webinar is now available On-Demand.
- Please complete the registration.
- On-Demand Webinar
Jeff Dryfhout, Fellowes Brands®’ Global Director of Marketing, Air Treatment, champions efforts to improve indoor air quality within organizations as the next frontier in well-being.
The flu is responsible for 38 million missed school days each year and asthma accounts for an additional 10 million. What’s more, research shows that the cleanliness of educational facilities affects how they are viewed by students, parents and staff. Whether a classroom, science lab, athletic facility or restroom, schools need to minimize the airborne contaminants that can hinder productive learning environments.
Join Jeff Dryfhout, AeraMax Professional’s Global Director of Air Treatment, as he discusses how clean air can benefit educational facilities – by reducing absenteeism, improving productivity and even boosting test scores – and explains one targeted solution to improve indoor air quality room by room.
1. How to identify areas in school facilities that suffer from poor indoor air quality.
2. How to effectively minimize airborne germs, as well as asthma and allergy triggers, in classrooms and other common areas.
3. The health and educational benefits of improving indoor air quality in school facilities.