Date & Time
- This webinar is now available On-Demand.
- Please complete the registration.
- On-Demand Webinar
If you are a municipal, university or school district employee responsible for budget or facility management, this webinar is for you. Hear first-hand from municipal and school leaders on how they tackled their deferred maintenance backlogs using innovative, budget-neutral financing. These public entities developed strategic plans to improve their facilities, technology and more with revenue streams leveraged from energy and operational efficiencies, and without tying up their traditional funding streams needed for high priority projects such as new construction and expanded public services.
You’ll also hear from industry leading energy services and finance organizations on how they helped clients expand the scope of their projects to maximize funding and optimize building performance.
You’ll learn about:
- Infrastructure and asset management . . . and the true price of deferred maintenance
- Developing your own infrastructure management plan and how to pay for it using alternative financing options
- Educating key stakeholders such as elected officials, community members and facilities staff
- The value a qualified partner delivers in securing funding and ensuring high performance