Date & Time
- This webinar is now available On-Demand.
- Please complete the registration.
- On-Demand Webinar
Jeff Dryfhout, AeraMax Professional’s Global Director of Air Treatment
Allergy season is upon us, and thanks to climate change, it’s only expected to get longer and more severe. School facilities are full of allergy and asthma triggers, which dramatically affect students and faculty, reducing productivity and increasing absenteeism. In fact, asthma and allergies account for Americans missing 16 million days of school each year. School facility managers can help alleviate discomfort and provide healthier common areas by removing airborne triggers, as well as limiting other sources of pollution.
Attendees will learn:
- How airborne allergy and asthma triggers can lead to unsuitable learning environments for students and staff.
- The short- and long-term return on investment of removing allergy and asthma triggers in your facilities.
- How to effectively eliminate up to 99.9 percent of dust, allergens, and airborne viruses from common areas through a targeted air purification strategy.
Join Jeff Dryfhout, AeraMax Professional’s Global Director of Air Treatment, as he uses research from a collaboration with the Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America to demonstrate how cleaning the air of allergy and asthma triggers can provide a significant return on investment and reduce common complaints in schools and other educational facilities.