Date & Time
- This webinar is now available On-Demand.
- Please complete the registration.
- On-Demand Webinar
John Casadonte is a Product Marketing Manager at Cree, a market-leading innovator of lighting-class LEDs, LED lighting, and semiconductor solutions for wireless and power applications.
With more than 20 years of experience, John has held numerous marketing positions involving product management, business development, channel/vertical marketing and industry relations. His current role at Cree is to drive thought leadership, credibility and business opportunities across all verticals with a specific focus in the Education and Healthcare marketplace.
Universities and institutions in all markets are learning the importance of providing an inviting, safe and secure parking experience. Whether the parking area is used for students, staff or visitors see what a difference LED lighting can make to positively affect your expense line, virtually eliminate maintenance costs and most importantly change an age old negative perception of the parking space.
In this webinar you will
- Learn the history of LED parking area technology and the standards setting the guidance for proper parking area lighting.
- Follow the evolution of the parking fixture and the dilemmas school and university facility management face when deciding to re-lamp or retrofit their parking spaces.
- See how simple LED technology transforms an uninviting space to one that delivers a sense of safety and security.
- Hear several case studies showing the smooth transition, the short payback and the personal payoff of upgrading to LEDs.