Date & Time
- This webinar is now available On-Demand.
- Please complete the registration.
- On-Demand Webinar
Mayor Jason Shelton - City of Tupelo, Mississippi
Marcus Craig - Director of Energy and Sustainability Services, Schneider Electric
Mike Schene- Director of Maintenance & Operations, Snowline Joint Unified School District
It’s time to stop looking at your utility bills as a sunk cost. Attend this webinar to learn how an energy savings performance contract can help redirect operational and energy expenses into big ambitions. Progressive schools and municipalities across the country are finding new funding opportunities through these innovative projects.
Learn how forward-thinking leaders accomplish these goals:
- Create more efficient infrastructure operations while unlocking revenue for reinvestment
- Fund modernization and deferred maintenance projects without increasing taxes
- Drive revenue and new growth opportunities to boost economic development
- Build a sustainable image to attract new students and residents
Emerging trends suggest more and more schools and municipalities will use performance contracting as funding vehicle in 2017. Get the information you need to achieve your next big ambition.